Columbia Men’s Redmond Waterproof Low Hiking Shoe, Advanced Traction Technology Pebble/Dark Ginger
- Suede / Mesh
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- DURABLE HIKING SHOE: The Columbia Men’s Redmond Waterproof Low Hiking Shoe is an exceptional waterproof version of the durable hiking boots that Columbia is known for. It’s sure-footed and incredibly comfortable.
- EXCEPTIONAL HIKING SHOE FOR MEN: This imported low-top hiking shoe is made for the outdoor enthusiast or the casual hiker. It’s perfect for trips to the mountains or daily use in off-terrain environments.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: The upper layer is a combination of suede 100% leather, mesh, and webbing. The midsole is lightweight Techlite material, while the non-marking traction rubber outsole provides superior traction.
- CUSHIONED FOR IMPROVED ABSORPTION: Columbia Techlite material is added to this waterproof hiking shoe to provide superior cushioning for impact absorption and maximum comfort while navigating aggressive terrain.
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments. A dual-zone winter tread pattern ensures solid footing on surfaces such as ice and snow, providing grip for every environment.